SQLCAL 2014 SNGL OLP NL UsrCAL
- SQL Server 2014 enables customers to build mission-critical applications and Big Data solutions using high-performance, in-memory technology across OLTP, data warehousing, business intelligence and analytics workloads without having to buy expensive add-ons or high-end appliances.
- SQL Server 2014 uses a common set of tools to deploy and manage databases both on-premises and in the cloud, which makes it easier for customers to take advantage of the cloud with existing skills.
- SQL Server 2014 makes it easier and more cost effective to build high-performance, mission-critical applications, enterprise ready Big Data assets, and BI solutions that help employees make better decisions, faster.
- These solutions have the flexibility of being deployed on-premises, in the cloud or in a hybrid environment, and can be managed through a common and familiar tool set.MICROSOFT OPEN LICENSE BUSINESSMicrosoft Open License is a software volume licensing program designed for corporate, government, charity, and academic customers who order as few as five licenses.
- After the initial order, customers can benefit from volume pricing for all licenses for the remainder of the term of their Open License authorization number.Open License Business offers savings on estimated retail prices by placing an initial order for five or more licenses or one server processor license. With Open License Business, customers can combine any set of Microsoft products to qualify for the five-license minimum.